Today, as I sat in front of my computer trying to come up with a thoughtful blog post, the only thought that came to mind was, “I am so uninspired. I have absolutely nothing to write about.” So, instead, I’m going the fun route. Here are the top five most interesting/entertaining/memorable news stories I’ve come across this week. Hope you enjoy them! Have a great weekend.
5) National Beard And Moustache Championships Comes Down To A Hair In Lancaster, Pa. (Pete has a poster of some of these guys hanging in his cubicle!)
4) Cat with 2 faces marks 12 years of defying odds, setting records. I love cats, but this kinda creeps me out.
3) World’s Most Beautiful Museums
2) Company will load loved ones’ ashes into ammunition. I wonder if my husband will try to do this with me?
1) The Loss of a True Visionary – Steve Jobs 1955 – 2011